How to submit school record change requests.

If information about your school has changed, it's very easy to notify us about it!

1. Find your school on

2. At the very bottom of your school's page, click "Submit a Correction"

3. Fill out the form with any changes you wish to make. (Note: some metrics, like class size and test scores, cannot be changed.)

4. Submit the form! Watch your email inbox for a confirmation email. Once you confirm, the staff will follow up with you regarding the update status.

If you have questions, please contact us!